Veggies from Oakdale Farms and Farmer Dave’s. Chevre from West River Creamery, and Pseudo Salt from Soluna Garden Farm. Created by Home Chef Amy Rindskopf.
- 4 medium red potatoes, diced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 2 cups baby or loosely chopped arugula
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 oz chevre cheese with chives
- Pseudo Salt to taste
- Olive oil as needed
- Boil diced potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Boil sliced carrots until tender. Drain.
- In food processor, pulse arugula, scallions and chevre. Add olive oil until smooth.
- Mix cooked potatoes and carrots with pesto. Sprinkle with Pseudo Salt to taste.
Check back here for updates for our summer market here in Wakefield, and see melrosefarmersmarket.org for updates about the Melrose Farmers Market that takes place on Thursdays, June 9 – October 27 from 3-7:00 p.m. at Bowden Park on W. Emerson St in Melrose.
It’s all about the farmers!