- 1 small bunch kale, rinsed, trimmed, and chopped
- 3 golden beets, greens, rinsed and chopped and bulbs grated or juienned
- 1 bunch pea tendrils, rinsed and chopped
- 1 small bunch radishes, greens rinsed and chopped, bulbs grated or julienned
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ pint blueberries
- ½ cup granola
- Salt & pepper
Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and drizzle with dressing. Mix well to combine and serve.
- ½ cup honey-vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
Mix all the salad and dressing ingredients separately, then gently mix dressing into salad.
- Good quality French bread
- Plum conserve or jam
- Plain goat cheese
- Butter for bread
Butter 2 slices of bread and lay, butter side down, on a cutting board. Spread one slice with goat cheese and top with plum jam or conserve. Lay remaining slice of bread on top and griddle until golden brown on both sides.
- 4 quarts small plums (Any mix of red, purple and/or yellow), pitted and sliced
- 1 cup honey
- 1-2 cups raw sugar (or cane sugar), to taste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp each: cardamom, clove, ginger, allspice, nutmeg
Place plums in a large saucepot. Add honey, sugar and spices and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 45-60 minutes until plums are broken down and mixture reduces. Allow to cool. Mixture will thicken upon cooling.